Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Failing Miserably

Fourteen days in.

Two weeks gone. Two weeks to go.

And I suck.

I am really not good at this whole discipline thing. I just broke 4, 000 words yesterday. That seems like a lot, doesn't it? To me it does.

BUT NOT WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AT 23, 000 WORDS!

Holy shit, Batman.

The days have slipped away and I've fallen farther and farther into word debt. And I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to get out of it. According to the NaNoWriMo website, I need to write an average of 2, 700 words a day to make up for it. Pft. When I couldn't even manage to keep on top of 1, 600 words?

It's my fault though, I got lazy. And sucky. WHY MUST YOU SUCK SELF?!

We'll see how well this continues. I'm not too thrilled with my story already. I think next time I'll have to map it out a little better. Right now I'm just staring at the computer going "duuuuuhhhhh" with a little bit of drool running down my face because I can't connect to my character. Who is she and why is she making me write about her?

It's too bad I couldn't include these blog posts in my novel. Brilliant idea there!

No comments:

Post a Comment